Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Late Night Adventures


When my mom gets me into bed she thinks I'm a good girl... but negeteve. But insted the late night abventures begean. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you ready to begian? And I pick up my book and start flipping through time and countrys and every thing until I get to story time land. and time passes and things feel heavy. and soggy. but I keep up awhile linger. And then agein my book feels heavy. and a thingy kicks my head to my room. and the late night advertures end and the sleepy adventures begain. good night.

5 comments:

James said...

I seem to remember Daddy as a boy reading adventure stories in bed with a flashlight. Which reminds me: hand over that flashlight. I wondered what a 7-year-old would want with one.

Auntie Joyce said...

Reading is Mother Nature's sleeping pill. At 48 years old I still have to read a adventure story every night to help me fall asleep. Reading is a good thing, but it is best with the lights still on. Love and hugs to you, Auntie Joice

granna said...

I still enjoy reading in bed...puts me right to sleep and then I dream of faraway places, like Seattle, and spending time with my granddaughter :)....

Love you,
Granna

James said...

Anne Marie wrote: This post is the literary equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting. I found it most excellent.

MTM Groups said...

I love to read in bed. What are you currently reading? Have you played any uno games lately? :)